Options for serving this ministry
- Assist with the clothing ministry- Setting up baby clothes, diapers, and supplies.
- Copying training manuals and class workbooks
- Christmas help with gifts for families we served this year and with decorating the building.
- Help with taking down Christmas decorations after Christmas.
- When we are open – Could use a small group to take patients from one area of the building to the other.
- A cleaning crew
- Shoppers to get supplies and baby needs.
About the ministry
First Care Women’s Clinic offers a wide variety of free medical services to help women and men in our community. Since opening our doors as a non-profit medical clinic in 1985, we have served thousands of women in Cobb County and the Metro Atlanta area. Providing free urine and blood pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STI testing, and STD testing helps women and men live healthier and more productive lives.
In addition, we offer baby clothes, baby bottles, pregnancy and parental literature along with other related products. Cobb Pregnancy Services provides classes and support groups centered around parental skills, breastfeeding and other topics.
If someone is sexually active and thinks they may be pregnant, our professional medical staff is happy to make an appointment and discuss future options. Our services are completely confidential. Because they are free, no charges appear on our clients insurance forms or credit card statements.
Lori Parker | firstname.lastname@example.org